Lighthouse Medical Imaging is hiring for the following positions:
- Full Time Ultrasound (Obstetrical focus) – Lighthouse Medical Imaging is expanding this summer, and we will need experienced OB/GYN sonographers with excellent bedside manner and top notch technical skills. Experienced sonographers with Nuchal Translucency certification and comfort with fetal anatomy studies, including thorough fetal heart evaluation, umbilical Doppler, and MCA Doppler, are encouraged to apply. Sonohysterogram and pelvic floor ultrasound experience a plus! We can train you for NT if you do not have this certification.
- Casual Mammographer (evenings and weekends)
- Part-time X-ray/BMD
- Casual X-ray/BMD (evenings and weekends)
- Part-time sonographer (general/OB/MSK, vascular a plus)
- Full-time sonographer (general/OB/MSK, vascular a plus)
- Part-time/casual MALE sonographer (urological/MSK, vascular a plus)
- Administrative staff (multilingual applicants with excellent English are favoured. Languages of interest include Mandarin, Arabic, Tamil, French)
We are looking for detail-oriented, quality-focused life long learners.
Please submit your CV or resume to: email@example.com
Why Choose Lighthouse Medical Imaging?
- Radiologist owned and operated – no cutting corners to make profits for business people
- Imaging protocols that go above and beyond, providing greater than hospital-level imaging in a community setting
- Modern, high quality, well-maintained equipment
- Flexible work hours
- Generous exam times, no problem if you go over time on a difficult case
- Health plan
- Educational stipends and in-house CME sessions
- Small group of dedicated radiologists, often on site, allowing you to receive helpful feedback in real time
- Long vacation requests to visit your family overseas are never denied
- Congenial and collegial multicultural environment – no mean radiologists, no mean co-workers, no tolerance for bullying or other nonsense