Due to an unforeseen pandemic-related issue, our x-ray hours at our sites are temporarily reduced.
We are presently BOOKING x-rays at our 5 Fairview Mall Dr. location, and taking WALK-IN x-rays at our 4168 Finch Ave E. location.
If you are elderly, have mobility issues or have a large number of x-rays to be done, please call our office and we will book you an X-ray appointment. We would also like to make an appointment for you if you are having a Scoliosis Series done, or a Bone Survey.
Now available at our 5 Fairview Mall Dr. site in addition to our Scarborough site.
3D pelvic ultrasound
Now available at both sites - please let admin staff know if your pelvic ultrasound is for IUD localization, endometrial polyp, suspected uterine shape abnormalities, intrauterine adhesions or ruling out ectopic pregnancy, and they will book you for an advanced 3D ultrasound. There is no extra charge for this service.
Covid-19 - State of emergency information
- 1. Both clinics are open for ALL services (Xray, Mammography, Ultrasound, BMD, Echocardiography, Thyroid FNA).
- 2. Due to cancellations, lots of bookings available. Please make sure to phone us if you are cancelling an appointment!
- 3. Increased cleaning protocols are in effect.
- 4. If you have a respiratory illness, please stay home. When you are quizzed at the door about any symptoms you may or may not have, please be honest.
- 5. Patients who need to may bring a companion including: children, patients with diminished autonomy, patients with serious physical issues, patients with mental health issues. All people accompanying patients will be questioned at the door with regard to symptoms.
- 6. Please bring your own reading material for the waiting room - magazines have been removed to reduce potential transmission vectors.
Fairview: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs: 8 am - 6 pm; Fri: 8 am - 5 pm; Open Saturdays 8 am - 1 pm
Fairview X-ray: Mon/Wed/Thurs: 8 am - 7:30 pm; Tue – 8 am to 6 pm; Fri – 9 am to 5 pm; Sat – 9 am to 1 pm.
Finch: Mon to Fri 7:30 am - 4 pm, open EVERY Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Finch X-ray: Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri: 9 am - 5 pm; Tues OFF; Sat – call for availability, 8 am - 1 pm when technologist available.
THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC MAY AFFECT OPERATING HOURS AND SERVICES PROVIDED.
PLEASE CALL AHEAD BEFORE ARRIVING FOR WALK-IN X-RAYS IF YOU PLAN TO ARRIVE IN THE LAST OPEN HOUR OF THE DAY.
Note: X-ray is walk-in and sometimes can have long wait times. Occasionally, due to unexpectedly high volumes of walk-in patients, this clinic reserves the right to close x-ray 30 minutes prior to the posted closing time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Fully digitized clinics with state-of-the-art equipment.
Experienced and caring staff focused on providing the best patient experience.
Radiologists who ensure that every test result produced is of the very highest quality.
This is Lighthouse Medical Imaging - your beacon in the field of diagnostic imaging care.
Lighthouse Medical Imaging is focused on offering high quality medical imaging and imaged guided procedures to patients and their physicians.
Each of our clinics is affiliated with the Ontario Breast Screening Program (OBSP), providing screening mammograms by fully accredited technicians.